What benefits are offered by your program?
Please note these are subject to annual adjustment or change at any time.
1st year — $51,512
2nd year — $53,264
3rd year — $55,013
All license, certification, exam, and membership fees are covered. This includes:
- Resident Training License
- North Carolina Medical License
- DEA and DEA-X Licenses
- ABFM In-Training Exam
- Part III National Board Exam
- ABFM Board Exam
- AAFP and WCMS memberships
- Trainings/Certifications (ACLS, BLS, ALSO, PALS, STABLE, NRP, Nexplanon, Suboxone)
Vacation and Paid Time Off
|Vacation Days||Holidays||Sick Days|
Other "Perks" Include
- CME Allowance
- All cafeteria meals at Watauga Medical Center
- 1 monogrammed lab coat
- 1 monogrammed fleece jacket
- Free parking
- Discounts at community businesses
- Small group didactics each morning at the outpatient clinic
- International rotations available during PGY2 and PGY3 years
- On-site specialists for library resources, behavioral health, pharmacy, geriatrics and care management
- Professional liability insurance
- Term life insurance for self (supplemental/dependent life insurance is available at additional cost)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAN)
Click here to view our Resident Manual.
How do I get to your campus?
Click here for directions.