Save valuable time during your next visit by choosing our Nurse clinic for OB/GYN care.
At MAHEC OB/Gyn Specialists, we pride ourselves on delivering Patient-Centered care. This means that we always consider what is best for our patients and their families by putting their needs first. At MAHEC, we understand how valuable your time is and we recognize that not every visit requires an Advanced Practice Provider or a Physician, which is why we created our Nurse clinic.
The Nurse clinic provides patients with the opportunity to arrive sooner and also serves to reduce or eliminate patient wait times. Our nurses have the support of our Medical Director and Attending Physicians to ensure we are providing the safest, most effective care.
Our experienced nurses can see you for the following visits:
- All injections
- Blood pressure checks
- Rule out urinary tract infection for non-pregnant women
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Follow up on treatment of sexually transmitted infection
- Confirmation of pregnancy
- Check fetal heart tones in mothers less than 23 weeks along in pregnancy
- Coming Soon: administration of fluids and medication for dehydration or excessive nausea