Thank you for choosing the MAHEC Dental Health Center and Center for Advanced Training for your dental care!
We are pleased to let you know about an improvement to our fee discounts. We are moving to a sliding fee scale on March 29, 2021 to help ensure that everyone who needs care has access to it. Please click here to read more.
We wanted to let you know about some of the infection control measures we are taking to ensure your safety in accordance with the latest guidance from the American Dental Association, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
You may notice us wearing different types of face masks, jackets, and coverings during your visit. We promise we are the same smiling faces underneath. Here are some of the other changes we are making to help keep you healthy:
• Our office staff will ask a few screening questions before your visit and upon your arrival at our office.
• Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children’s toys or other hard-to-disinfect items.
• We will be taking temperatures of patients and guests upon arrival to our clinics.
• We will limit the number of patients in our waiting area.
• We will only allow patients in our treatment area unless special circumstances arise.
You can help by coming alone to your appointment. If you need to bring a guest with you, please ask that person to wait in the car, if possible, to reduce the number of people in our waiting room. You should also wear a mask to your appointment.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office!