Center for Psychiatry and Mental Wellness
As the region's only Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, we are committed to providing WNC residents with high-quality comprehensive care regardless of financial circumstances.
We are located on MAHEC's Biltmore Campus and provide comprehensive psychiatric and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and adults.
To learn more or make an appointment, call 828-398-3601.
Our comprehensive mental health services include:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) behavioral health support
- Medication management
- Medication for opioid use disorder
- Mindfulness-based stress management
- On-site laboratory services
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Play therapy
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Trauma-informed care
We can provide many of these services by telehealth or in person and may be able to provide same-day care depending on your needs.
New Patient Referrals
We are accepting new patients at this time. If you are a referring provider, please include the following:
- reason for referral (medication management, therapy, or both)
- patient demographics
- last visit summary
- insurance information
Referrals can be faxed to 828-333-5465 or you can click here to fill out our online form.
School Based Therapist Referrals
Please click here to fill out our online form if you are referring a child to one of our school based therapists.
Monday 8am-5pm (Child/Adolescent Clinic)
Tuesday 8am-5pm (Child and Adult, TMS Consults)
Wednesday 8am-5pm (Child and Adult Clinics)
Thursday 8am-5pm (Child and Adult Clinics, Brief Intervention Clinic)
Friday 8am-5pm (Child and Adult Clinics)
MAHEC Center for Psychiatry and Mental Wellness
MAHEC Biltmore Campus
125 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803