Requirements for Application
- Three recommendations completed through PhORCAS, one of which should be from PGY1 Residency Program Director.
- Personal Statement addressing specifically how this residency will match your career goals.
- Eligibility for North Carolina Board of Pharmacy and Clinic Pharmacist Practitioner licensures.
- Completion of ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency
Please note that MAHEC does not sponsor a visa so the international pharmacy graduate applicant must possess a current/valid visa option or other status governed by the US Immigration Regulations to participate in a GME program.
- November: Applications may be submitted through PhORCAS
- January 2: Application deadline