In-person seating is full.
Please join us for the live webinar!
The 4th North Carolina Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Symposium will bring together multidisciplinary providers and researchers from across the state who are interested in improving care for this patient population. With a focus on models of care that serve the AYA population, this knowledge-based symposium will feature a mix of didactic lectures and panel discussions.
Jointly provided by
In collaboration with
Physicians, Nurses, Social Workers, Researchers, Psychologists, Child Life Specialists, Advance Practice Providers, Hospital Administrators, Program Directors
- Facilitate inter-institutional connection and collaboration across the state of North Carolina
- Increase awareness regarding models of care (telehealth, inter-institutional conferences, multidisciplinary teams) that address the unique medical and psychosocial needs of the AYA oncology population
- Improve AYA cancer care in North Carolina
- Increase knowledge regarding resources available to support the care of AYAs with cancer across the diagnosis-treatment-survivorship spectrum
- Jackie N. Balliot, RN, BSN
- Kevin Chen, MD
- Julie Childers, MD
- Hal Crosswell, MD
- Simon Davies
- Katie E. Duckworth, PhD
- Hilary Gan, MA
- Juneko E. Grilley-Olson, MD
- Lauren Lux, MSW, LCSW
- Stephanie M. Shea, RN., RN, BSN, OCN
- Kim D. Slawson, NP
- Andrew B. Smitherman, MD MSC
- Jake N. Stein, MD
- Catherine Swift, MSW, LCSW