DescriptionJoin us in the mountains for the North Carolina Emergency Nurses Symposium, the premier emergency nursing event of the year! This annual event brings emergency nurses together with an engaging educational opportunity to advance their knowledge in this specialty through evidence-based information as well as outstanding networking opportunities with colleagues and exhibitors.
Upon completion of this educational activity, the participant will be able to discuss pertinent emergency nursing responsibilities related to the sessions explored in this event.
Jointly Provided by:
By registering for this conference, you are granting permission for your contact information to be shared with NC Emergency Nurses Association, which is a joint provider of this continuing education activity.
There are a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate at the hotels below from November 3 – 7, 2021.
Room blocks expire on October 13, 2021 or until it is sold-out.
Please click here to make a reservation for the Hampton Inn & Suites in Biltmore Village.
Please click here to make a reservation for the DoubleTree Hotel in Biltmore Village.
Emergency Nurses, RNs, LPNs, NPs, and other interested healthcare professionals
Upon completion of this knowledge-based educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Enhance current knowledge of clinical and leadership issues
- Develop strategic partnerships and collaborative relationships that will advance the profession of emergency nursing
- Translate the best evidence into emergency nursing practice
- Identify strategies to address these challenges within the emergency department setting
- Angie D. Alexander, MSN, RN, CEN, SANE-A
- Bryant Allen, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
- Dustin Bass, MHA, BSN, RN, CEN
- William P. Bozeman, MD, FACEP
- Meg J. Carman, DNP, RN, ACNP-BC
- Kylee J. Cisneros, MSN, RN, CEN, TCRN
- Nicole S. Cook, MSN, RN, CEN, CCRN, TCRN
- Chris Dellinger, MBA, BSN, RN, FAEN
- Yvonne DeMuth, MSN, RN, CCRN-e CPEN, CEN
- Jennifer Hannum, MD, FACEP
- Ryan Oglesby, PhD, MHA, RN, CEN, CFRN
- Mary Alice Vanhoy, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN
North Carolina Emergency Nurses Symposium - In-person at MAHEC
11/4 8:00 AM–11/5 4:30 PM
The Mountain Area Health Education Center designates this entire continuing education activity as meeting the criteria for 1.10 CEUs as established by the National Task Force on the Continuing Education Unit.
11.000 Contact Hours
MAHEC designates this continuing education activity as meeting the criteria for 11.00 Contact Hours.
11.000 Nursing Contact Hours
Participants must attend 80% of the activity to receive credit.
11.00 Nursing Contact Hours Activity # AP 008-1820 Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC) is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.