For more information, please contact Wilma Fuentes.
A good understanding of pharmacy law is essential for every practicing pharmacist and technician. This knowledge-based continuing education program will review recent changes to NC and Federal law, including emergency rules due to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). Geoffrey Mospan, PharmD, BCPS will provide participants with the most up-to-date information on both federal and North Carolina pharmacy laws that impact their practice.
Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in all aspects of Pharmacy
Upon completion of this knowledge-based educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe updates to laws affecting the practice of pharmacy in North Carolina - Pharmacist
- Determine changes in practice to become compliant with new federal and state pharmacy laws - Pharmacist
- Summarize emergency rules by federal and state entities affecting the practice of pharmacy due to COVID-19 - Pharmacist
- Describe practice considerations for pharmacists as a result of a recent DEA case against a pharmacy - Pharmacist
- Discuss updates to pharmacy laws that affect dispensing medications - Pharmacy Technician
- Geoffrey Mospan, PharmD, BCPS