Transform the future of medicine through the power and wisdom offered through functional and integrative approaches. Your choices as the practitioner are critical to the shift that is happening right now, as we all create what will become our next paradigm of care. From the comfort of your own home, this event brings you direct access to thought leaders ready to share the newest practical, yet innovative methodologies available in functional medicine. Featuring Liz Lipski PhD, CNS, BCHN, IFMCP, LDN, Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, CLS, Anna Cabeca, DO, FACOG, and more celebrated experts, we invite you to join us for an unforgettable two full days and a third bonus day. Prepare to take your practice to the next level and beyond!
NCIMS is excited to use Whova as the event platform. Registrants will receive a follow up email with instructions on how to download the mobile app, as well as a desktop version if you wish to view the presentations from a PC or laptop.
Want more information on NCIMS or membership? Click here.
For various discounts, a limited number of student scholarships, or an exhibitor prospectus, go to www.ncims.com
Jointly Provided By:
MD, PAs, DC, DO, ND, NP, RNs, LAc, Pharmacists, allied health professionals, health coaches, and medical professionals interested in Integrative/Functional Medicine
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify five potential symptoms of immune symptom stress.
- Identify and discuss three non gastrointestinal medical diagnoses where the gut plays a role.
- Review and apply considerations in the selection of a therapeutic diet.
- Identify and address factors that contribute to sexual dysfunction in women.
- List and utilize new and innovative lab testing options to identify and treat immune system dysfunction.
- Initiate methods to increase client compliance, retention, and referrals.
- Apply strategic ways to promote their practice in the local community.
- Anna Cabeca, DO, FACOG, ABAARM
- Mark K. Engleman, MD
- David Haase, MD
- Patrick Hanaway, MD
- Kiran Krishnan, BS
- Liz Lipski, PhD,CNS,BCHN,IFMCP
- Susan Lovelle, MD, MACM
- Sachin Patel, DC
- Bob A. Rakowski, DC, CCN, DACBN, DIBA
- Jennie A. Robles