DescriptionRegional forums have been established across North Carolina to offer providers an opportunity to form relationships with health plans, as well as ask specific questions about provider network participation and Medicaid Managed Care transition. Health Plans and Division of Health Benefits Managed Care Consultants will be on hand at these meet and greet informal sessions to respond to provider inquiries.
Choose from the following dates and times to attend a meet and greet session at the MAHEC Education Building. No registration is required, just show up!
|May 15, 2019|
|12:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|June 17, 2019|
|10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
- “Meet and Greets” will be similar in style to a job fair or open house for providers/practice managers to mingle with PHP representatives
- Gives providers/practice managers a venue to ask PHPs specific questions around the contracting process
- Provides an opportunity for providers/practice managers to form relationships with representatives from PHPs
- DHB will coordinate initial, standardized sessions with multiple PHPs represented
- There will be “Meet and Greet” events in each of the six regions