DescriptionThis 12 part webinar series will build on the information shared by the MAHEC Practice Support Team during the activity, 2019 MIPS update, E&M Coding Update and Cost Strategies: Making Sense of it All. Realizing that clinicians and practice administrators have multiple competing priorities to address, content will be conveniently delivered to help meet their needs just in time (schedule of content subject to change). The main goal is to support practices in their knowledge of policies and requirements having an impact on their financial success and quality metrics, so they can intervene appropriately for their future success in the value-based reimbursement world. Practical tips, tools and ideas will be shared and links to additional resources provided.
Attend any number of sessions desired
Pick and choose your topics of interest
Or attend ten or more sessions at a discounted rate
This activity is only being offered via Go To Webinar.
All program dates are streamed from 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM.
One credit hour is earned for each session attended.
Please see session details and dates below.
Topics are subject to change.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Managers, EHR Super Users, QI Managers & Staff
- Discuss MIPS scoring strategies for year three
- Recognize the rationale and intent of the new E/M coding rules
- Employ appropriate workflows in practice to optimize revenues from work reflected in new and existing CPT codes
- Apply knowledge of patient panels to ensure the care of high risk individuals is efficient and cost-effective
- Tammy Garrity, BS, PCMH, CCE
- Mark Holmstrom, MSHA, FACHE, CMPE
- Leslie D. McDowell, ANP, MSN, RN, DNP
- Terri l. Roberts, MS, PCMH CCE