Online registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome!
This educational activity will provide a refresher on optimal treatment of various cardiovascular diseases. Also, new technologies and drug therapies will be discussed. Challenging cases will be reviewed to put current treatment recommendations in perspective. Lastly, panel discussions will be held and questions solicited from the audience.
Please note: This conference is being held at the William and Ida Friday Center at 100 Friday Center Drive in Chapel Hill, NC.
Book your overnight accommodations at the Courtyard Chapel Hill by clicking here. Room block with discounted rates expires on September 19, 2018.
By registering for this conference, you are acknowledging your contact information may be shared with UNC Health Care Center for Heart and Vascular Care, which is the joint provider of this CE activity.
Cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, internists, family practice and primary care physicians, emergency physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health professionals involved in the treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Identify and integrate various state-of-the art treatments for cardiovascular disease utilized by primary care physicians and cardiologists, including percutaneous and surgical therapies
- Review state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques and imaging options for assessing patients with cardiovascular disease
- Review important clinical trials in cardiology that have been completed within the past year, including but not limited to cholesterol-lowering drugs, and apply the information learned to daily practice
- Thomas G. Caranasos, MD
- Matt Cavender, MD, MPH, FACC
- Christopher V. Chien, MD MCR FACC
- Chris N. Gring, MD
- Cory Henderson, MD
- Alan L. Hinderliter, MD
- Jason N. Katz, MD MHS
- Jack Kuritzky, MD
- Stephanie F. Martin, MD
- Annie Narla, MD
- Patrick O'Gara, MD
- Cassie J. Ramm, RN, MSN, AGNP-C
- Ross J. Simpson, Jr., MD, PhD, MPH
- Joseph A. Sivak, MD, FACC
- Sidney C. Smith, Jr., MD MACC, FAHA, FESC
- Rick Stouffer, MD
- Faisal Syed, MD, MBChB
- John P. Vavalle, MD MHS FACC
- Thelsa T. Weickert, MD