DescriptionOnline registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome!
Enhancing Heart-Mind Alignment - Live SKILLS LAB
(Level 2 of The Spiritual Dimension of Whole-Person Care Series *)
Enhancing Heart-Mind Alignment is the second part of an online and live blended course that introduces a sequential experience-based process which teaches participants how to effortlessly enjoy the natural state of heart-mind alignment. Learning to naturally experience true heart feelings, such as peace, calm, joy, and gratitude, in daily life can help prevent burnout and compassion fatigue, enhance therapeutic alliance and personal fulfillment, and improve the quality of interpersonal relationships and job satisfaction. Gratitude has been shown to uniquely predict life satisfaction and well-being. Participants will experience the transformative benefits of whole person caring and the enhancement of peace, calm, joy, and gratitude that result from the natural state of heart-mind alignment.
Enhancing Heart-Mind Alignment is divided into the following five modules:
- Relaxation and Grounding
- Building the Heart Foundation
- Enhancing the Experience of True Heart Feelings
- Cultivating Gratitude
- Experiencing Heart Based Care
This online module must be completed before Level 2 and can be found at the following link: Level One - Understanding the Spiritual Dimension of Whole-Person Care
Notes on the Spiritual Dimension of Whole-Person Care SeriesLevel One - Understanding the Spiritual Dimension of Whole-Person Care (online; 2.25 hours), provides the theoretical framework to build the foundation for the experiential component provided in in this Level Two- Enhancing Heart-Mind Alignment Live Skills Lab (Live; 6 hours) which is also available online (4 hours).
*Completion of a Level 2 component, live or online, is a prerequisite for participating in additional Heart Based Institute programs, including the training to become a Certified Heart Based Support Specialist.
Whole-person caring is a grounded state of being that the practitioner experiences – it is not a technique. When we experience deeper heart-mind alignment and are able to be guided by innate heart wisdom, whole-person caring becomes a natural expression. This one-of-a-kind workshop creates the foundation for effectively integrating the spiritual dimension into Whole-Person Care.
For more information on The Spiritual Dimension of Whole-Person Care Series please view the attached brochure.
Related CoursesClick HERE to find other blended programs in Whole Person Care.
Please note that your contact information will be shared with our content provider, Heart Based Institute
Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, mental health professionals including substance abuse counselors, social workers, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, school counselors, peer support specialists, intellectual/developmental disability providers, pastoral counselors, educators, care managers/coordinators, administrators, practice managers, and other professionals interested in this subject.
- Understand the role of the heart in the spiritual dimension of Whole-Person Care
- Learn Defusing and Integration Movement Strategies
- Enhance the experience of relaxation and grounding through subjective self-reports of participants
- Utilize Heart Based Therapeutics™ to subjectively experience the qualities of spiritual well-being as identified in the research literature
- Learn to easily and naturally shift into positive heartfelt feeling in order to enhance the experience of peace, calm and joy
- Learn to enhance the experience of gratitude as demonstrated by self-reports of participants.
- Utilize Heart Based Therapeutics™ to improve therapeutic effectiveness as demonstrated by the natural state of heart based care
- Edward L. Rubenstein, PhD
- Sexton, MSW, LCSW