DescriptionOnline registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome!
Join other healthcare professionals to tackle various acute care issues, such as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)-engage with an ARDS treatment controversy panel!; Post-Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS) and ICU mobility issues; and other topics such as COPD and Vaping.
Nurses, Respiratory Therapists & Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Discuss the care of the critically ill patient from the acute through outpatient settings
- Compare/contrast treatment philosophies for ARDS
- Cite the physiological effects of "vaping"
- Relay the need of and list the team techniques for safe early ICU patient mobilization
- Cite the physiological effects of bed rest
- Cite the physiological and psychosocial effects of PICS