Conference Mgmt Services
A conference center located on 14 wooded acres in Biltmore Forest, MAHEC’s Education Building combines beautiful meeting space with a serene setting and memorable hospitality. Our venue offers well-designed architectural features - from smart classrooms to an outdoor courtyard - to create productive and pleasant meetings.
Just minutes from downtown Asheville and only a few blocks from the Biltmore Estate, we invite you to experience the exceptional features of this education facility for your next meeting!
- 15,000 square feet of flexible space accommodating groups up to 175 people
- Seven classrooms, three conference rooms, and a dining area complete with kitchen
- Classrooms are equipped with advanced presentation and instruction capabilities including smartboards, high speed internet, and complimentary wi-fi
- A conference planner is assigned to each event to coordinate all meetings details including catering and AV needs
- On site technology and AV experts to make sure all your needs are met
- Conference management services are available a la carte
Conference Management Services
- Our event staff can provide more detailed information on our conference management services along with associated fees. Some of our most popular services are:
- Exhibitors/Sponsors - we can provide space, tables, signage, name tags, etc. for your conference vendors
- Registration - we can provide online registration processing and online secure credit card payment processing
- Digital Signage - the Education Building is equipped with digital signage outside each classroom and has a 54 inch monitor in the lobby that is available for use during your conference
- CME and CE credit - we are an accredited provider of many types of continuing education credit which, when approved, can be provided to your conference attendees
- Catering - MAHEC has negotiated rates with many local caterers and can handle ordering and set up for you
- Audiovisual support - our technology support team is available to assist with all your AV needs
Good Morning America recently featured Asheville as one of The Most Beautiful Places in America. There’s something special about Asheville, and the world is just beginning to discover it.
This thriving mountain city features a funky and eclectic downtown, 30-plus art galleries in downtown alone, a burgeoning culinary scene, a thriving live music scene and, of course, the awe-inspiring scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Asheville is the ultimate playground, with a wide variety of outdoor adventures and the ideal destination for an active and healthy getaway.
To view a floor plan of conference space, please click here.