Thank you for choosing the MAHEC Dental Health Center and Center for Advanced Training for your dental care!
Our office is located on the Mary C. Nesbitt Biltmore Campus at 123 Hendersonville Road in Asheville. We believe in treating patients the way we would like to be treated and look forward to welcoming you as a patient. Appointments can be made by calling us at 828-252-4290.
At our office you’ll find:
- COMPASSIONATE CARE - we treat patients as we would like to be treated.
- STATE OF THE ART FACILITY - featuring modern technology to enhance your dental experience.
- STAFF THAT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS - we provide personalized treatment plans to meet your goals for oral health.
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY MEMBERS - who provide patient care and advanced training for licensed and license eligible dentists.
- EMPHASIS ON PREVENTIVE ORAL HEALTHCARE AND DENTAL HYGIENE - so you can look and feel your best with healthy teeth and gums.
- PATHWAY TO WELLNESS - we believe that oral health is an essential component of total wellness.
From routine restorative procedures to cosmetic enhancement to periodontal disease management and dental implants, we are here to meet all of your oral healthcare needs. The dentists in our practice will provide you with comprehensive dental care in a state-of-the-art dental office. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Cosmetic fillings, crowns and veneers
- Reconstructive full-mouth dentistry
- Precision partial dentures
- Custom dentures
- Root canals
- Treatment for periodontal (gum) disease
- Routine dental extractions
- Teeth whitening
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Call for an Appointment: (828) 252-4290
“They have really gone above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable and that I have a painless experience. MAHEC gave me my smile back and you have no idea what that means to me!” -- Tina Watkins
“My daughters and I started going to the MAHEC Dental Health Center last year and we love it! I really liked how they made my girls feel comfortable at their first appointment. Everyone is so nice from the administrative staff to the clinical staff. Thank you so much!” -- Carla Elliott